Saturday, January 23, 2010

My weight after Three kids

So here I am, writing about about my weight, wow I never thought I would be talking about this subject, but I am, so here I go. I was always considered too skinny, people would tell me that I was way to skinny you look so unhealthy! Now wait a min, if I ever told a heavy person that they are way to fat, that would considered rude even mean. It goes both ways. Its not as if I was doing everything in my power to be so skinny , its just the way I was , I would eat everything in sight just to gain weight. Even after my first two kids, I was still really skinny, so after my daughter Sophia who is my second child, I weighed 115lbs. I am 5'7; so my goal was to weigh 125lbs I figured I would eat fatty foods but still eat healthy I started going to the gym to put some muscle on. I thought it was a good idea until I never saw 125lbs all of a sudden I was 135lbs. and it never stopped going up from there, I had my third child, um lets just say I am heavier now then when I was at 9 months pregnant with him..what in the world happened? So here is my theory...It all turned around when I turned 21, what changed I was able to drink alcohol, now don't get me wrong that thing called your metabolism it stopped, so here I am eating whatever I wanted drinking a margarita whenever I wanted, not thinking about gaining weight, I mean who thinks about that when your eating a wounderful meal and enjoying yourself with your friends and family, I was always like bring it on, appetizers, seconds please, dessert of course are you kidding me, and keep the cocktails coming. Now 165lbs later I going what happened? How did I gain all this weight? Its has to be baby fat. But my youngest son is two now, and not only did I not loose the baby fat, I gained 30lbs. over the past two years. So instead of complaining to my husband anymore I have decided to get a grip, take a deep breath, and do something about it. So what did I do? I went back to the gym, but this time to shed some pounds, get tone, feel good ,feel sexy, and live life to the fullest. I changed, not what I eat but how much I eat, I love food, I cut down on when and how often I drink alcohol, I still enjoy it all just in moderation. I go to the gym five days a week, I started taking a spin class two days a week, cardio and weight on the other three days, it feels so good. With my kids I had them cut down on their T.V watching and had them get more active. I feel it the whole family is on board its easier for me to stay on track. I also do Zumba at home, and Jaden my two year old does it with me, he's so cute if I don't put the video on he will start it for me, he's my little workout partner at home. So I'm hoping I will be where I want to be in one year.So that's my goal. I will be blogging about my status every day starting Monday 26,2010.Please feel free to post your thoughts, good or bad. I will be posting the good, the bad, and the ugly. What I ate for the day, what workout I did, or if I just sat on the couch and ate bond bonds. So wish me luck:) And if anyone wants to join in on the fun, lets get fit for ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a website where I buy my weight lose supplement. It is really helping me with my endurance at the gym, as well as helping me lose my belly fat, its giving me energy, but not the jittery kind. I thought I would share what's helping me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I did not tell you what supplement I buy. Its called advanced 17 weight balancer plus..I love it

    ReplyDelete